Friday, May 3, 2013

Task 3 Reflection

     Well it's the end of the semester and this will be my last blog post. This week we were assigned to create a ScreenR presentation describing our scenario and the unique aspects of it.

Reflection

1. Share the web address url of your group's ScreenR presentation.

     http://screenr.com/IR97

2. Reflect on your contributions and how you contributed to making your group a success.

     This week I contributed to the group by giving my thoughts of what the unique aspects of our scenario are for the ScreenR presentation. Throughout the semester I believe that I contributed to the group by always giving my input and always helping get tasks done on time. We lost a couple group members, but Warren and I always managed to get the assignments done well and on time. We communicated frequently and easily which made getting the assignments done more stress-free. This class was fun. I usually don't like working in groups, but when all group members are on the same page and are there to support each other, it makes it more better and more enjoyable.

     I had a great semester! Have a great summer everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment