Friday, April 5, 2013

Task 3-3 Reflection

     This week we continued to work on Google Docs. As a group we were assigned to create a scenario for our Problem Based Learning assignment.

Reflection:

1. What roles did the members of your team have this week?

     Since I acted as a replacement facilitator for the current event forum discussion last week, Warren took the job of facilitator this week and I was a contributor. I prepared the Task 3 Google Doc, but Warren really  contributed a lot this week by creating the scenario and writing up the welcome and orientation memo.

2. Given your role in the group this week, how did you contribute to the group?

     I contributed to the group this week by editing our Google Doc scenario, welcome memo, and orientation memo.

3. What worked well this week?

     Warren and I continued to communicate via text message and it seems to work very well. I usually set up the Google Doc early in the week and we both just go in and fill it out.

4. What will you do differently next time?

     Next week I plan to contribute more to the assignment, making the time to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment